From: sirjofri+ml-9front@sirjofri.de
To: 9front@9front.org
Subject: Bounty: OneDriveFS
Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2020 12:31:14 +0200	[thread overview]

Hello all,

I have a bounty for you. 20€ for a OneDrive filesystem. We can still negotiate the requirements and money. If anybody wants this too and wants to add money to the pool, feel free to do it.

I can also try to help, but only with my currently limited time and knowledge.

The following list are btw more like ideas. We can always talk about it and in some cases it might make more sense to adjust things.

Must Have (20€)

* File management (full CRUD support).
* Works with OneDrive.
* Works with Sharepoint Drives.
* Works with official Microsoft servers (office.com stuff).

Should Have

* User keys in factotum.
* No complicated configuration. Auth info, drive (and maybe server?) should be enough.
* Native C preferred (9front).

Nice to Have (+5€)

* Access versions: File versions are provided by OneDrive/Sharepoint. Use these.
* Lazy caching: OneDrive protocol provides sha1sums. Files could be stored in a persistent cache (simple directory?). cat file >/dev/null& for manually caching is fine.
* some way to show files are cached (maybe with ls?).