* [9front] How Do I Install 9Front?
@ 2021-01-06 18:06 Jay F. Shachter
                   ` (3 more replies)
From: Jay F. Shachter @ 2021-01-06 18:06 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9front

Esteemed Colleagues:

I copied 9front-8013.d9e940a768d1.amd64.iso to a CD and successfully
booted from the CD.  I now see a terminal window with the prompt
"term% " and a window in the upper-left corner called "cirno(4)", I
don't know what that is.  I do not, however, see an installation icon.
How do I install 9force onto my disk so I can boot from it normally?
I have partitioned the disk with GPT and created a small slice tagged
EF00 and a larger slice tagged 3900.  Where is the installation
program?  I do see a /bin/inst directory but I do not see an obvious
installation program in it.  Thank you in advance for your reply.

                        Jay F. Shachter
                        6424 North Whipple Street
                        Chicago IL  60645-4111
                                (1-773)7613784   landline
                                (1-410)9964737   GoogleVoice
                                jay@m5.chicago.il.us
                                http://m5.chicago.il.us

                        "Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum videtur"