Yes, there's something wrong with the USB driver. I'm looking into it but if someone can spot the problem please let me know. https://github.com/sirnewton01/rpi-9front/tree/master/bcm It doesn't seem to be be present with the older single core pis. The problem presents itself as a HID message indicating extra key presses that get sent to kbdfs. It seems that the packet gets corrupted somehow. Thanks, Chris > On Jan 15, 2017, at 7:38 PM, kokamoto@hera.eonet.ne.jp wrote: > > The mouse input also freezes some time. > When I playes with games/mahjonng, it occures. > It may be recovered when I wait some time, and tries it onece again. > Probabley usb driver has something problem? > > Kenji > >> Thanks for trying it out. I'm not sure about the Japanese keyboard, but that key input chattering problem is the one I'm currently hunting. >> >> If anyone can spot the flaw in the usbdwc.c, trap.c or clock.c it would be a great help. Meanwhile, I'll keep looking at it myself, if slowly. >> >> Chris >> >> On Jan 15, 2017, at 7:01 PM, kokamoto@hera.eonet.ne.jp wrote: >> >>>> I'm still working out some USB kinks. Have you had any keyboard problems? Did you compile/run with 9front >>> >>> Thank you verry much, Chris. >>> >>> Yes, I'm using the 9pif2 kernel for terminal (now using it) >>> with root from tcp. I'm glad to see 4 cores here! >>> >>> Yes, I have a problem to use Japanese USB keyboard. >>> I can use it for typing '_' '|' by patching by myself >>> (it may not be needed for another country). >>> >>> I have one problem to use it, that is seeing chattering of keyinput, >>> such that >>> secstore: WHC >>> where I did not type anything before that prompt. >>> >>> Kenji >>> >