* [9front] hugevga
@ 2022-11-25  3:52 yvonne
From: yvonne @ 2022-11-25  3:52 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9front

I was recently able to start using 9front comfortably on a laptop
with a 12" 1920x1080 display, because I found a double sized version
of the default font while exploring SDF. Thank you to whomever is
responsible for hugevga! I think it would be helpful to have this
font included with the system for people who are using small high
resolution screens.

* Re: [9front] hugevga
@ 2022-11-25  4:28 ` Stanley Lieber
From: Stanley Lieber @ 2022-11-25  4:28 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9front

where is it available? i’d like to at least archive it.

thanks,

sl

> On Nov 24, 2022, at 11:06 PM, yvonne@sdf.org wrote:
>
> I was recently able to start using 9front comfortably on a laptop
> with a 12" 1920x1080 display, because I found a double sized version
> of the default font while exploring SDF. Thank you to whomever is
> responsible for hugevga! I think it would be helpful to have this
> font included with the system for people who are using small high
> resolution screens.

* Re: [9front] hugevga
@ 2022-11-25  4:46   ` yrxwif
From: yrxwif @ 2022-11-25  4:46 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9front

Quoth Stanley Lieber <sl@stanleylieber.com>:
> where is it available? i’d like to at least archive it.
>
> thanks,
>
> sl

I believe it is found from sciops.net, go to downloads then vga.

http://sciops.net/downloads/vga/

* Re: [9front] hugevga
@ 2022-11-25  4:49   ` yvonne
From: yvonne @ 2022-11-25  4:49 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9front

I found it at /lib/font/bit/hugevga on 9p.sdf.org

* Re: [9front] hugevga
@ 2022-11-25 15:51     ` Stanley Lieber
From: Stanley Lieber @ 2022-11-25 15:51 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9front

thanks!

sl

From: Stanley Lieber @ 2022-11-25 15:51 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9front

thanks!

sl

@ 2022-11-25 17:47       ` mkf9
From: mkf9 @ 2022-11-25 17:47 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9front

can we have it in base?

@ 2022-11-25 22:23         ` sl
From: sl @ 2022-11-25 22:23 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9front

> can we have it in base?

i'm not opposed. it's good for hi-res screens.

sl