From: Benjamin Purcell <benjapurcell@gmail.com>
To: stanley lieber <sl@stanleylieber.com>, 9front@9front.org
Subject: coc addition
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2016 10:27:43 -0500	[thread overview]

This is my 9front. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

My 9front is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must
master my life.

Without me, my 9front is useless. Without my 9front, I am useless. I
must fire my 9front true. I must shoot straighter than my enemy who is
trying to kill me. I must shoot him before he shoots me. I will...

My 9front and I know that what counts in war is not the rounds we
fire, the noise of our burst, nor the smoke we make. We know that it
is the hits that count. We will hit...

My 9front is human, even as I, because it is my life. Thus, I will
learn it as a brother. I will learn its weaknesses, its strength, its
parts, its accessories, its sights and its barrel. I will keep my
9front clean and ready, even as I am clean and ready. We will become
part of each other. We will...

Before God, I swear this creed. My 9front and I are the defenders of
my country. We are the masters of our enemy. We are the saviors of my
life.

So be it, until victory is America's and there is no enemy, but peace!