a 660m driver would be great. I could pay about the same price. On May 20, 2015 7:00 PM, wrote: > I'll pay someone between $100 and $150 to make a driver for the nVidia > GeForce GTX 460M. Just being able to set the proper resolution and > use it as a display or so would be awesome. Ideally make it work like > the vesa driver, in that you can set any resolution and not have to > make a monitor definition for your display. Something like "aux/vga > -m geforce -l 1920x1080x32" or so. > > > -- > Veety >