From: "Iruatã Souza" <iru.muzgo@gmail.com>
To: 9front@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: How to start with 9front
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2011 10:36:41 -0300	[thread overview]

Hello Juergen,

You should not bother too much about not understanding the system at
the first time. Read the papers just to get a rough idea about the
concepts and practice. Once you start using it, many things will start
to make sense, other won't, so you'll have to read parts of the papers
again.

A little piece of advice that is commonly given to newcomers: if you
try to understand Plan 9 (and 9front) based on the experience you
already have with other systems, you are likely to get frustrated. On
the other hand, if you can take the effort to learn something new, the
experience will pay off.

Good luck,
iru