2021-08-10 15:11 GMT, Skylar Bleed : > I tried the diff and I'm not sure that it changed anything, but here's a > picture (the left is /dev/kprint, the right is /dev/kmesg). yup. it didn't change anything. now i think there can be only one reason why it still fails. unless we are authenticated, fw hops between channels. our driver forces the fw onto a channel using a time event. to do this, our driver sends a command to the fw telling "add a time event". fw may not be in a good situation, and may not active the time event. on rxoff7000 we will try to remove it, and perhaps at that point fw gets angry, telling "wtf?!??! it's not even actived, why are you removing it?". let's try modifying it in the next settimeevent instead. the new diff is attached.