* [9front] devtls, libsec: removal of sslv3 support
@ 2021-10-24 16:37 kemal
From: kemal @ 2021-10-24 16:37 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9front

> looks good to me, but we need a regression test for this
> as manual review turns out not to be good enougth as
> last time, your refactoring added an assert which broke
> all of tls 1.0 prf and nobody noticed for months.

and i forgot to check for `ext != nil` in checkClientExtensions,
which broke clients without extensions. i agree that we need
a regression test, my code has probably a bug somewhere.

> do you have some openssl scripts handy to run ssl3 and tls1.0
> and tls1.1 servers and clients against these changes?

i don't, i will try to prepare some when i'm available, then post
the test results here.

> can anyone help you with this?

i'd appreciate help.

> on another note. your devtls and tlshand changes are unrelated
> to the topic at hand. maybe have a separate topic for this?

sure, changed the topic.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2021-10-24 16:43 UTC | newest]