2021-08-13 23:41 GMT, kemal : > the current diff is attached. also ignore this diff. driver was reading the mac address from the nvm wrong. 1- as driver reads 8 bytes from nvm instead of 6 so fw doesn't spit us an ADVANCED_SYSASSERT, it was reading 2 more extra bytes. apparently those 2 extra bytes were put to the first 2 bytes of our buffer, so we got to skip that. 2- the mac address is encoded in a weird le16 order. we have to byte swap so we get the correct mac address. the current diff is attached.