2023-01-27 10:55 GMT, hiro <23hiro@gmail.com>: > trying to make sure we're all able to argue based upon the same actual > real-world data. > > me, i am too stupid to verify what you are saying. i tried. > firefox shows me the certificate, but not the used tls version. i have > no clue how to find out. > no problem. you can click on the padlock in the url bar, and then click on "secure connection" -> "more info". afterwards it should pop up a window that shows information about the cipher, version and certificate like in the attachment.