2022-02-13 19:56 GMT+03:00, jpegbild@dismail.de : >> I'll try the patch and return > It worked, and as kemal had said the only problem was with the calibration, > but nothing other than a warning at boot happened for me. someone should > commit > the patch [attached just in case] > yes, but sadly i didn't manage to fix the issue. the fw does not send the calib results properly. i tried to change how etheriwl sends the calibration request cmd by making it similar to what openbsd and linux does, but it spits a fw error instead. i gave up on fixing that error, i see NO reason why it shits itself. the diff jpegbild sent can be pushed, and here is the recent patch (that doesn't work and shouldn't be pushed):