Patch 7513: Removes the unused Proc.movetime variable and a comment describing the algorithm which once used it. Trivial, tested, and working. Patch 7514: Makes the vgaradeon driver compile on amd64. GRUB sets up my framebuffer, so I have not yet tested it. Patches 7515, 7517, 7518: Adds CPU frequency scaling support for AMD family 10h and later, and sets the lowest-power state during boot. Tested and working on one of my family 10h systems. I don't consider it finished, but it is worth applying upstream. Note that the 'powersave' command prints out PstateMaxVal; this should probably be removed someday, but not until it has been tested more broadly. Patch 7516 (note out of sequence): Fixes a comment typo in bootrc. Trivial, tested, and working.