* [progress report] amd64 go on pc64 9front kernel
@ 2014-02-19 20:07 Aram Hăvărneanu
From: Aram Hăvărneanu @ 2014-02-19 20:07 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9front

[ If you don't care about Go stop reading now. ]

Today I had some free time so I started working on making the amd64
port work on the new 64-bit 9front kernel. Things are pretty shaky
now, but I made it to the point where the Go tool works and compiles
everything.

If anyone want to try out, or help, provisional repository here:
    hg clone https://code.google.com/r/aram-goplan9/

I'd like people to test this on nix (9atom) and 386 as well, maybe
I broke something.

Thanks.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2014-02-19 20:13 UTC | newest]