Hello folks, Today I've tried to build the pc64 kernel after a fresh install of 9front on my laptop. I follow the documentation here: http://fqa.9front.org/fqa5.html But fail to build the pc64 kernel with message below: mk: don't know how to make '/amd64/bin/paqfs' in directory /sys/src/9/pc64 The fresh installation used the pc kernel (objtype=386). After the help of khm in the #cat-v channel the build was successfully. He said that it was needed to *build everything* before build the pc64 kernel using objtype=amd64 to populate the paqfs. The success steps are: term% cd /sys/src term% objtype=amd64 mk install term% cd /sys/src/9/pc64 term% objtype=amd64 mk install Maybe it's a obvious thing, but not for me (plan9 newbie) and maybe the docs should be updated explaining the correct way to change from pc to pc64 kernel... Thanks in advance. []'s i4k