* [9front] Latin American keyboard map
@ 2022-05-23 23:44 Salvador Sabaini
From: Salvador Sabaini @ 2022-05-23 23:44 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9front

Hello all,

I'm copying below a previous email I sent to the list with the Latin
American keyboard layout, as talked on irc:

Hello all,

I couldn't find a Latin American (la) keyboard map for my keyboard, so
I created it.  I'm sharing it here in case you want to include it in
the base system.

cpu% cat /sys/lib/kbmap/la
0 12 39
0 27 43
0 53 45
0 86 60
1 3 34
1 4 35
1 7 38
1 8 47
1 9 40
1 10 41
1 11 61
1 12 63
1 27 42
1 40 91
1 43 93
1 51 59
1 52 58
1 53 95
1 86 62
3 3 64
3 16 64
3 9 91
3 10 93
3 12 92
3 28 10
3 40 94
3 43 96
3 53 47
cpu%

Thank you for your work on this amazing system!

ssf

only message in thread, other threads:[~2022-05-23 23:47 UTC | newest]