It is slow to debug netsurf with acid, as it takes a long time to load all the symbols from the binary. It is the process of checking if a symbol has been encountered before, the function unique(), that makes the loading slow. Changing Hashsize from 128 to 32768 in acid takes down the loading time from 4 minutes to 8 seconds for me (45 times faster). Philippe reported a similar speed increase (30x from 15 min to 30 sec). I don't know if it is desirable to change the hashsize in the 9front repo, as it probably is only netsurf that has so many symbols to load, that it matters. But it might be that it doesn't harm anything either. /Jonas