* Mail list web archiveFrom: suharik <gleb.ax.sh@gmail.com>
@ 2013-02-27 11:24
       [not found] ` <20130227142519.GA30284@intma.in>
From:  @ 2013-02-27 11:24 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9front

Is there any? I want to see previous threads.

* Re: [9front] Mail list web archiveMessage-ID: <20130227142519.GA30284@intma.in>
@ 2013-02-27 14:25 ` Kurt H Maier
       [not found] ` <20130227142519.GA30284@intma.in>
From: Kurt H Maier @ 2013-02-27 14:25 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9front

On Wed, Feb 27, 2013 at 02:24:56PM +0300, suharik wrote:
> Is there any? I want to see previous threads.

Not yet.  There are plans for one.

* Re: [9front] Mail list web archiveFrom: suharik <gleb.ax.sh@gmail.com>
       [not found] ` <20130227142519.GA30284@intma.in>
@ 2013-02-27 15:19   `
       [not found]     ` <20130227152353.GA48045@intma.in>
From:  @ 2013-02-27 15:19 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9front

2013/2/27 Kurt H Maier <khm-9@intma.in>:
> Not yet.  There are plans for one.

What about a temporary solution: forward posts to googlegroups with
"THIS POST WAS FORWARDED FROM 9front.org AUTOMATICALLY DO NOT REPLAY"
mark?

* Re: [9front] Mail list web archiveMessage-ID: <20130227152353.GA48045@intma.in>
@ 2013-02-27 15:23     ` Kurt H Maier
       [not found]     ` <20130227152353.GA48045@intma.in>
From: Kurt H Maier @ 2013-02-27 15:23 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9front

On Wed, Feb 27, 2013 at 06:19:21PM +0300, suharik wrote:
> 2013/2/27 Kurt H Maier <khm-9@intma.in>:
> > Not yet.  There are plans for one.
>
> What about a temporary solution: forward posts to googlegroups with
> "THIS POST WAS FORWARDED FROM 9front.org AUTOMATICALLY DO NOT REPLAY"
> mark?

And how would that allow you to see past messages?

@ 2013-02-27 15:42       `
From:  @ 2013-02-27 15:42 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9front

2013/2/27 Kurt H Maier <khm-9@intma.in>:
> On Wed, Feb 27, 2013 at 06:19:21PM +0300, suharik wrote:
>> 2013/2/27 Kurt H Maier <khm-9@intma.in>:
>> > Not yet.  There are plans for one.
>>
>> What about a temporary solution: forward posts to googlegroups with
>> "THIS POST WAS FORWARDED FROM 9front.org AUTOMATICALLY DO NOT REPLAY"
>> mark?
>
> And how would that allow you to see past messages?

That allows someone else see the messages, even if he isn't
subscribed. Also, someone subscribed could post messages that are
still stored on his computer.

* Re: [9front] Mail list web archiveMessage-ID: <20130227154334.GB48045@intma.in>
@ 2013-02-27 15:43         ` Kurt H Maier
From: Kurt H Maier @ 2013-02-27 15:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9front

On Wed, Feb 27, 2013 at 06:42:23PM +0300, suharik wrote:

> That allows someone else see the messages, even if he isn't
> subscribed. Also, someone subscribed could post messages that are
> still stored on his computer.

As an alternative plan, I recommend exhibiting patience until the web
archives are online.