Hey Cinap, I didn't mean harm with the patches, it was my bad to include contrib(I had a local zlib copy lingering for weeks with those contrib dirs, didn't notice I still had Pascal), I think with this one it can be made clear what changed and what didn't. This patchset doesn't move out stuff from gs for now. Most of the diff is on the INDEX and the Changelog files alongside the new ones. (gzio became 4 different files, there's a new tests dir for the tests, some bugfixes and a new test.) Take note: I've changed the mkfile cflags on this one, they seem to be fine, but its up to you guys to consider it uneeded or not, I guess this is not final. as for using APE or not, I'd love to see some separation/at least get rid of gs for page eventually, but thats a distant future. Em qui., 5 de mar. de 2020 às 16:18, escreveu: > > what i'd like to see is an actual diff of what changed in zlib. i cannot > belief there are too many changes. zlib is very old library. i'm very > curious why we need a specific version of zlib and what features did > they add. > > once we have a overview what we'r getting into, then we can move it out > of ghostscript. > > -- > cinap