From: hiro <23hiro@gmail.com>
To: 9front@9front.org
Subject: Re: [9front] 9front: Donation possibilities
Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2016 02:17:16 +0200	[thread overview]

we have not forgotten your application for open donation possibilities.

being a transparent organization after the front fell off we pride
ourselves in giving honest feedback and will outline in following the
detailed reason for rejection:

by supporting cinap_lenrek you indirectly support the german state
television. think for yourself if you want to be held liable for the
existence of such institution.

we have a policy to contributing code: you should try to make things
for your own immediate use. this ensures that your code is tested by
someone who understands it's purpose.

perhaps something analogous should be tried with donations: first
state where you see 9front's biggest value in your life. perhaps we
can make sure it stays this way. perhaps we can find the root of your
interpretation of our goals. we want to make sure the donation is
based on a stable relationship with clear expectations from both sides
so that we can ensure a steady, long-lasting engagement.

in any case we want to avoid dissatisfaction on the customer's side
and it would go against our pride to sell you something that you
actually can't identify with. so we would like to give you more
opportunity to tell us what you need from us. be assured we regret any
faulty code and if we can't deliver to your fullest satisfaction you
get both your money back and compensation for the efforts.

it will definitely help us get more money from you also in the future
if you make sure we have a handle as to how to please you.

ps. our working conditions might not adhere to austrian law, so i dont
know if supporting us would even be legal.

good luck for your future donations
hiro