From: hiro <23hiro@gmail.com>
To: 9front@9front.org
Subject: Re: [9front] rpi4 RGB24 vs BGR24, glitches and golang status
Date: Sat, 27 Feb 2021 12:54:17 +0100	[thread overview]

> /dev/screen does not contain those data.
then i think it's not our doing. probably nothing we can do about it... :(
are you using high resolutions, 4k?

try to save /dev/screen via topng, and display it in fullscreen on
both 9front and linux to make sure it's not just those combination of
pixels at those exact positions...

i have seen crazy shit like that at 4k over shitty hdmi cables. it was subtle.

try to also change refresh rate. if that changes the effect it's even
more sure that it's not our fault.
the lower the pixel clock the less we are affected by noise on the HDMI cable.