From: Eric Lynema <elynema@gmail.com>
To: 9front@9front.org
Subject: Re: [9front] Multi-booting 9front on the raspberry pi
Date: Mon, 5 Jul 2021 01:27:13 -0400	[thread overview]

Well... the route I'm attempting is BerryBoot currently. The problem
is creating an image for it. It is fascinated with squashfs... I'm
honestly not sure if anything not linux runs on it yet. As we speak
I'm using a utility to try to convert the 9front image to it... I'll
be happy if anything about it works. If I can get it to netboot off my
local cpu server even I will be happy.

Eric Lynema
(616) 990-0911