I don't think Miller's wifi does WPA or any auth. Though I've not ran Miller's pi image in a long time. Miller's wifi driver is also different from 9 front's WiFi driver so it's not a simple port. For good pi audio I use a Dayton USB DAC which outputs pretty clean audio. Unfortunately the pi uses a really crummy SoC as it started life as an EoL'd chip for set-top boxes. That's why it does weird crap like boot from the GPU and lacked proper Ethernet for ages. Even Pi founder Ebbon Upton was unable to grasp why people wanted proper Ethernet as the pi was only ever meant for teaching. It's an educational toy built from a chip scrounged from the cut out bin but everyone seems to want to ignore that part. You get what you pay for. I tend to prefer cheap embedded PC's off eBay or itx Celeron SoC boards if I need a small low power system. On Sat, Feb 12, 2022, 1:11 PM wrote: > So 9front on pi4 seems pretty stable. But has anyone got audio and wifi > working. I recall > reading some place that pi hardware developers kind of deviated from > convention so its a bit > tricky to get some of that stuff working. Perhaps I might also be asking > for some sort of > guide to read on how to build or deal with making drivers in 9front and > some troubleshooting > steps to follow. Ponies and Unicorns I want those also, so yea. >