* [9front] mnt reform hdmi
@ 2022-09-03  2:49 william
From: william @ 2022-09-03  2:49 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9front

Any thoughts on how to get HDMI working. I remember reading somehwere on community.mnt.re that they
had it split away from display out and you needed to run an extra script in linux to get it working.

Something about proprietary blah blah and DVI. Just curious if it was possible to mess with
aux/vga or if there was some sort of kernel changes that needed to be done first because I don't see
it in sysinfo besides lcd.

-Will