* [9front] Ajiu board wanted
@ 2021-07-18 13:12 Daniel Morandini
From: Daniel Morandini @ 2021-07-18 13:12 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9front

Hi folks,
Are you aware of any aijuboards still available? I’m doing some
work with mlcommons “tiny” benchmark [1] and FPGAs. On the PL side
I would like to check out how Xilinx's Deep Learning Processing
Unit (DPU) performs driven by 9front on the PS.

Cheers,
dan

[1] https://github.com/mlcommons/tiny/

* Re: [9front] Ajiu board wanted
@ 2021-07-18 14:13 ` rgl
From: rgl @ 2021-07-18 14:13 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9front

hi,

none are being made anymore. you could either try to buy it from someone or build your own from the docs at http://aiju.de/electronics/aijuboard/.

good luck.

-rodri

* Re: [9front] Ajiu board wanted
@ 2021-07-20  0:09 ` Thaddeus Woskowiak
From: Thaddeus Woskowiak @ 2021-07-20  0:09 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9front

Another option is you could port the existing zynq kernel to a readily
available zynq board as there are quite a few out there. I have a
feeling someone already did this.

@ 2021-07-20  9:30   ` Daniel Morandini
From: Daniel Morandini @ 2021-07-20  9:30 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9front

> none are being made anymore. you could either try to buy it from someone
This was the purpose of the message :)

> or build your own from the docs at http://aiju.de/electronics/aijuboard/.
It would probably take the time I do not have right now unfortunately.

Thanks anyway!
dan