* [9front] Port Status
@ 2022-07-04  1:25 Frank D. Engel, Jr.
From: Frank D. Engel, Jr. @ 2022-07-04  1:25 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9front

I just tried to do updated builds for all of the architectures listed in
the man page for the compiler.

The ports for spim, 68000, 68020 and sparc currently appear to be broken.

All of them appear to be failing when trying to build libc, though the
specific error varies.  Two of them are missing recipes to build "cycles".

Not a big issue for me right now, but thought I would bring some
attention to it in any case.