From: Giacomo Tesio <giacomo@tesio.it>
To: 9front@9front.org
Subject: QEMU terminal keyboard
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2015 10:22:21 +0100	[thread overview]

Hi, on my (windows) qemu, 9front terminal has a "small" issue with the
keyboard: whenever I press UpArrow, DownArrow, LeftArrow, PageUp,
PageDown, Begin, End or Delete, the corresponding key from the
numerical pad is sent to the display.

This is quite annoing, since I have to ALWAYS use the mouse to move in
rio and acme.

This regarless of the keyboard layout selected with kbmap.

Looks like numlock was pressed but this even for the keys that
shouldn't be messed up by numlock.

I'm going to switch the vm to a cpu service and I guess that drawterm
won't have the same issue, but I guess that this could be a pain for
beginners (that tipically install the os as a qemu terminal service).

I use an italian ps2 keyboard configured on windows 7 with either it
or uk layout. Let me know if I can help to debug this issue.

Giacomo