Il 20/Feb/2015 18:10 ha scritto: > check if you can at least send packets (using wireshark or tcpdump on > the other end). check if pci interrupts work. maybe try *acpi= in plan9.ini > if interrupts dont work. > > -- > cinap Tcpdump on the dom0 show dhcp requests and responses going through the bridged physical network. Idem for Icmp packets: responses for the 9front guest goes through the eth0. Still 9front does not see any packet. This with either virtio or rtl8139. I've also disabled acpi on plan9.ini. How can I debug the ip stack on 9front side? Btw, /dev/kmsgs show a message about mpintrenable can't find bus type 12, but I can't see how my network issue can be related to mp. Giacomo