* Need help with configuring the Internet
@ 2019-06-07  4:46 염준혁
From: 염준혁 @ 2019-06-07  4:46 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9front

Hello, newbie here.

I've installed 9front for 64bit (I did the cross-compiling too), but
there was some failure during "confignet", so the internet overall is
not working (cat /net/ndb returns nothing).

I thought at that time that I can just run that later, but I am having
trouble doing so. Also, since I just bypassed that part, I can't
recall the message for it.

So my question boils down to :

1. Can I run confignet again AFTER installation? If there is, can you
point me to the right methods?
2. I am unsure of how I can diagnosis the network problem when the
installation itself failed, so a direction of where to look might be
nice.

Re-installing won't really be a problem right now, as I haven't done
anything that extensive in my current system. So I am considering that
as an option, although I'm feeling a little bit too lazy for it.

Also, I'm new to mailing lists in general (I am not an expert
programmer and my current job is to write Javascripts for a web
page...), and this is basically my first mail to any mailing lists, so
please understand if I'm doing something wrong.

Anyways, thanks in advance! I'm looking forward to tinkering with my
new 9front system :)

Thank you,
Joonhyeok Yeom.