* [9front] aux/listen1 oddity...
@ 2021-09-27 20:56 Eli Cohen
From: Eli Cohen @ 2021-09-27 20:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9front

hey, no one else seemed to take much notice of my mention of an oddity
in aux/listen1 besides Ben, but I believe I figured out what was
happening and wanted to mention this...

when an aux/listen1 handler is changed between connections, listen1
can reply with undefined behavior... the script can end up running
"commands" at weird places starting in weird locations in the text...

I believe that's all that was happening that I mentioned, if anyone
else had even noticed...

* Re: [9front] aux/listen1 oddity...
@ 2021-09-27 21:33 ` Stanley Lieber
From: Stanley Lieber @ 2021-09-27 21:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9front

what could go wrong

@ 2021-09-29  1:25   ` Eli Cohen
From: Eli Cohen @ 2021-09-29  1:25 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9front

uh. shit. hmm. hi sl *thinks for a second here*