From: "M. Osman Talayman" <talayman@gmail.com>
To: 9front@9front.org
Subject: Re: [9front] Questions about the P9 kernel code
Date: Sun, 18 Sep 2022 20:20:17 +0200	[thread overview]

Thanks Moody,

I have read documentation from the P9 Legacy website, the cat-v
website as well as man pages etc. I am by no means an expert, but I
think I understand the conceps of the system. I figured, that I would
begin reading throught he kernel code and figure out C as I went
along. The questions I have right now is not so much relating to C per
se, but more about the implementation.

However, you are right. It all starts with the language, the compiler
and the libraries that come along with it. I will start with the K&R
book, which I have.

Thanks again
/Osman