On Sun, Jan 15, 2017 at 7:18 PM, wrote: > As I wrote I started to use Richard's new 9pi.img.gz image, > because now there is no smaller and older one there. > The new image include plan9 disk image in it, where he > uses fossil as the file server, of course. > > I don't need plan9 disk image to use 9pi as a terminal, however > it's not so beautiful. :- > Then I looked into the sources, and found there is no fossil or kfs > in the 9front system. I found venti though. > Why we have venti without fossil? Anyone uses venti with what? > > What is hjfs? Is it aimed to replace fossil? > > Kenji > > PS: to write large plan9 image to micro SD card is not easy...though. > When I tried it on 9front systm it's harder or said to be impossible. > I did it on Windows10, sigh. > >