I will miss my ports2plan9 :( Real life (kids and work) has made it hard to play with porting so this project will die. I think all binaries (and modified source bundled in the pkgs) are available under /n/sources/contrib/staal1978 I will check if something is missing and upload it there if that is the case. Den 13 mar 2015 01:38 skrev : > yikes.. a sad day for a lot of projects... > > > Google Code is shutting down. > > > > Previously, the 9front Google Code issue tracker sent e-mail > > notifications to 9front-issues@9front.org. > > > > Effective immediately, I have copied the 9front-issues@9front.org > > subscriber list to bugs@9front.org. From now on, post information > > about bugs to this list by sending mail to bugs@9front.org. The > > Google Code issue tracker will no longer be used. > > > > To unsubscribe, send a message with a body containing only the > > word unsubscribe to bugs-owner@9front.org. > > > > Information about the future of 9front project hosting will be > > forthcoming. > > > > http://massivefictions.com/ACTRON/v4/003/png/04.png > > > > sl > > > > >