Does **.a work on git9 too to exclude in all directories? Den ons 22 maj 2024 18:55Jacob Moody skrev: > On 5/22/24 11:33, Romano wrote: > > Thanks sirjofri, I forgot about that repo-specific > > configuration and I'll use that. > > > > I don't know why generally /drawterm and *.[ao] > > would ever be wanted to be viewed in this > > specific repo when doing `git diff`, but the > > .git/info/exclude works for me. > > The repo must be pushed to with git9 because > write is only available from hjgit:// > This means that most people developing > drawterm are doing so from the comfort > of git9 which does not have this issue. > > Your .gitignore is also wrong, you would > want to exclude the .o and .a files in the > subdirectories as well. > >