From: Kyle Nusbaum <kylejnusbaum@gmail.com>
To: 9front@9front.org
Subject: Re: [9front] Greetings! (and few questions)
Date: Fri, 11 Dec 2020 09:25:55 -0600	[thread overview]

For anyone interested in duit, I forked it a while back to get it
working on 9front:
https://github.com/knusbaum/duit

I don't remember what all changes I made, but IIRC they weren't too major.
> I recall p9p devdraw always had the window top left corner be (0,0), which caused quite a few assumptions in duit
That was one thing I "fixed".
I ended up having an IRC client and some other small programs working with it.

Libdraw is also usable with Go if you care to draw with primitives.