* Qualcomm Atheros network card support?
@ 2019-10-01 17:22 Nicola Girardi
From: Nicola Girardi @ 2019-10-01 17:22 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9front

Hi all,

I was trying to get an old laptop to work with 9front, but I'm pretty
sure the network card isn't supported. I'm writing here in the hope
that maybe it is and I didn't find how to make it work... Attaching
screenshot.

Thanks,

Nicola

[-- Attachment #2: qualcomm.jpg --]
[-- Type: image/jpeg, Size: 1316191 bytes --]

* Re: [9front] Qualcomm Atheros network card support?
@ 2019-10-01 19:21 ` hiro
From: hiro @ 2019-10-01 19:21 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9front

as has been discussed on this list before we sadly don't have support
for atheros :(

* Re: [9front] Qualcomm Atheros network card support?
@ 2019-10-01 21:04   ` Sean Hinchee
From: Sean Hinchee @ 2019-10-01 21:04 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9front

@ 2019-10-04  7:51     ` Nicola Girardi
From: Nicola Girardi @ 2019-10-04  7:51 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9front

Thanks hiro for confirming, and sorry for missing past messages regarding this.

Sean, not sure if that's a hint for me, but I would not know where to
start, if I wanted to write a driver myself :(