* [9front] iwl 4965
@ 2022-08-20 21:30 Andrew Eggenberger
From: Andrew Eggenberger @ 2022-08-20 21:30 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9front

Last year SL asked if anyone had seen or knew of a working iwl 4965
(link below). I recently got a thinkpad r61i, and it has that card. I
was able to scan for networks, but the list appeared to be incomplete:
sometimes my home network didn't show up. Connecting to the networks
was unsuccessful, and the kernel would continually print errors on
/dev/kprint. I saw the summary of the hackathon that mentioned network
driver updates and checked the  commits for any updates to that type
of driver and didn't notice any. If anyone has an advice for
troubleshooting I'd like to get it working. In the meantime I'm using
an IOGear GWU637.

https://inbox.vuxu.org/9front/657084D1-AC1A-4F04-BC25-51F59CCD6373@stanleylieber.com/T/#u

Andrew Eggenberger

* [9front] iwl 4965
@ 2021-03-23 21:57 Stanley Lieber
From: Stanley Lieber @ 2021-03-23 21:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9front

anyone actually have, or witnessed, one of these working?

sl