To: 9front@9front.org
Subject: minimum disk space for an installFrom: Rudolf Sykora <rudolf.sykora@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2013 12:29:32 +0100	[thread overview]

Hello everyone,

I wanted to install 9front to be run from a virtual machine.
Booting 9front went ok both in virtualbox and vmware, however, with virtualbox
my host (windows) had problems with internet connection for some reason.
This was remedied by using vmware instead. But when I tried to install 9front
on a virtual drive of 2GB size, the installation failed saying something like
'no space on the device' or 'bucket full'. I looked at the (automatic)
division of
the partition, I found the parts like fscache and other had only cca 260 MB,
fsworm cca 1.5 GB. Thus I thought the space for fscache was made too small
and tried to reinstall with the size for fscache manually increased.
But the result
was much the same. Can anybody comment on my experience / help?

Thanks
Ruda