* [9front] Howto: manage web content and host multiple sites on 9front…
@ 2023-01-05  0:51 igor
From: igor @ 2023-01-05  0:51 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9front; +Cc: igor

Maybe some of you find these notes on how to host websites on 9front
with a customised tcp80 coupled with tlssrv(8) and acmed(8) for SSL
support, and a ported version of Hugo⁽¹⁾, a Go based static site
generator, useful:

• https://9lab.org/plan9/web-server-with-go-based-static-site-generator-hugo/

Those of you that already have a working 9front web content management
and hosting solution might be unimpressed, howbeit, if you are still
exploring solutions this write-up might provide some ideas…

If you spot any mistakes or attribution errors please let me know.

Cheers,
Igor

⁽¹⁾… https://gohugo.io/

* Re: [9front] Howto: manage web content and host multiple sites on 9front…
@ 2023-01-05 11:34 ` umbraticus
From: umbraticus @ 2023-01-05 11:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9front

nice! would be good on the wiki or fqa too.

umbraticus

* Re: [9front] Howto: manage web content and host multiple sites on 9front…
@ 2023-01-05 20:08 ` Benjamin Purcell
From: Benjamin Purcell @ 2023-01-05 20:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9front

Dear Igor,

Thanks for the tcp80, it looks wonderful. I hope you don't mind if I make a very trivial suggestion which you can certainly ignore. Regcomp is expensive, much more so than regexec so you could just compile the expressions once, this could make a difference for very complicated expressions if the server were under load.

Thanks and best regards!
spew