i don’t remember who wrote this, but: http://plan9.stanleylieber.com/rc/top sl > On Aug 31, 2022, at 7:39 PM, william@thinktankworkspaces.com wrote: > > I'm impressed with stats but maybe not ready to try to code something yet. Are there any > other utilities out there? I i'm trying to figure if I can hack it or add some other > tool that includes a combination of netstat with ps -ef. I know its only 1437 lines in stats.c > but I might not be ready to tackle it yet. Thoughts? I guess I was looking for something like top. > > It looks like it cat's certain files in /dev or /net like /net/ether0/stats and plotting every second...seems interesting >