From: theinicke@bss-wf.de
To: 9front@9front.org
Subject: Re: [9front] Has anyone got 9front to work on raspberry pi 400?
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2021 09:54:44 +0200	[thread overview]

Have not tested, but in theory writing the raspberry pi image to a usb drive
and using the filesystem there should work.
You just have to make sure to select the right partition at bootargs:

There should be a new device /dev/sdXX with its partition listed
and you should select the hjfs partition /dev/sdXX/fs like:

local!/dev/sdXX/fs -m N

with N being default that was suggested at prompt.
See hjfs(4) and boot(8) for details.

Cheers,
Tobias Heinicke