* [9front] Introduction and regarding guidance
@ 2022-06-01 20:36 Deepak kr. Mahato
From: Deepak kr. Mahato @ 2022-06-01 20:36 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9front

Hello Everyone, I am Deepak, a 2nd year Electrical Engineering student willing to contribute to the project.
I got introduced to 9front recently and am very intrigued by the project.
I am new to OS Development and have basic understanding of C and Assembly language.
I am currently trying to familiarize myself with fundamentals of Operating System.Could anyone please guide me in what other concepts I should start looking into and how do I familiarize myself with 9front and get started in working with its codebase so that I may be able to make valuable contributions.