Dear 9front, I found a couple of forks (thank you echoline) of drawterm that include additions that for sure will profit the community. I've carefully merged them into our front branch and it would seem nothing was broken. I am aware of another fork by sirjofri that introduces improvements to the android implementation, but I haven't had a chance yet to make the merge. It would be great if we could make this part of our front branch (left to the community to decide) The original forks are https://github.com/echoline/drawterm-android https://github.com/echoline/drawterm-fbdev Best, Izaki