if you’ve already installed you already have all teh source code in /sys/src/ on your installed system. 9front’s source moved from hg to git. it’s now located here: https://git.9front.org/plan9front/plan9front/HEAD/info.html sl > On Jun 2, 2022, at 10:48 AM, Deepak kr. Mahato wrote: > > Hey Ori, Thanks for the reply, uptill now I am able to set up 9front on Virtual Environment and introducing myself to it. > What i am having difficulty is getting the source code on my PC, > the `hg clone http://code.9front.org/hg/plan9front` command is giving me > `abort: error: Connection timed out` > I am clueless to how to proceed. > > > Sent with Proton Mail secure email. > ------- Original Message ------- >> On Thursday, June 2nd, 2022 at 4:13 AM, wrote: >> >> >> Quoth Deepak kr. Mahato Deepakkrmahato@proton.me: >> >>> Could anyone please guide me in what other concepts I should start looking >>> into and how do I familiarize myself with 9front and get started in working >>> with its codebase so that I may be able to make valuable contributions. >> >> >> use it and fix the stuff that annoys you. >> >> there's nobody here to tell you want to work on; this is >> your hobby, you get to decide how you go about it. >> >> there are some old gsoc idea lists, I guess. >