this was rejected years ago for [reason unknown], so i wrote my own highly specific script, which is inadequate for general use: http://plan9.stanleylieber.com/rc/nk sl > On Oct 27, 2022, at 8:17 AM, Jacob Moody wrote: > > On 10/26/22 22:05, william@thinktankworkspaces.com wrote: >> I forget > > When in doubt refer to the fqa: http://fqa.9front.org/fqa5.html#5.2.2 > >> >> cd /sys/src/ >> mk install >> >> will that install everything including the kernel. Or do I have to manually >> copy the kernel. I just don't want this to happen on my remote server >> > > No this only builds your userspace, you need to specifically build > and copy your kernel to the right place for your system. However > considering how often I see people cut themselves with that edge > perhaps there should be something that does all that, a sysbuild > script perhaps, not sure. > >