From: Michael Misch <michaelmisch1985@gmail.com>
To: 9front@9front.org
Subject: Re: [9front] How to get into plan9
Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2019 23:59:25 -0800	[thread overview]

I use it for my main code editor. It provides me with minimal opportunity for distractions, and a very clean and fluid user experience doesn’t hurt one bit. The ease of integration with other systems is unmatched, into and out of plan9 (I have Unix systems happily running factotum using my 9 secstore, plumbing going everywhere, etc). The best way to figure it all out is to just use the bloody thing for as much as you can.