From: Kurt H Maier <khm@sciops.net>
To: 9front@9front.org
Subject: Re: [9front] fossil?
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2021 22:14:14 -0700

On Fri, Mar 26, 2021 at 08:31:41AM +0900, kokamoto@hera.eonet.ne.jp wrote:
> Recently, fossil was removed from the source tree of /sys/src/cmd.
> What do you find defective of it?
> Venti is still there...

Fossil's removal from 9front is not recent.

> I think the historical defeat of fossil was solved by Richard's patch?

There have been several claims, over the years, of having fixed fossil.
Some of them may even have been true.  I don't think 9front should
resurrect it; if someone wants to run a fossil server they are probably
better off using ANTS or 9legacy or something.

khm