* [9front] Rio on cpu|Share files to unix on terminal
@ 2021-06-02  1:56 adr
From: adr @ 2021-06-02  1:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9front

Hi,
I have a terminal configured (rpi4) and I want to shared a file
system with another unix machine. I changed the service to cpu and
configured it to start rio, mounting the draw device and mouse first.

All good but after creating some windows, rio will go crazy, windows
will be resized randomly and the display will not represent the
contents of the windows anymore.

The console message when the party starts is

rio: setname failed: unknown id for draw image

If one is able to kill rio you can start it again and all will be
normal until the mess starts again.

It puzzled me because I'm pretty sure I had this very same issue
the last time I used 9front a lot of years ago on a pc.

I would appreciate if someone points me to a reason of this behavior.

Regards,
adr.