On 2020-01-02 00:57, ori@eigenstate.org wrote: > I get a garbled image (see attached). This is the most common display, alas. It is possible to tweak a web page in order for it to display slightly more beutifully, that is the file 9html/full.html. https://webbkurs.ei.hv.se/~imjam/plan9/full_html.png This is how full.html looks for me. As soon as the bars does not span the whole screen, the picture comes out of sync. As an interesting note, the test programs for the framebuffer driver works as expected (e.g. bitmap/plottest/etc.) > The garbled image doesn't change with > respect to window size. Yes, the framebuffer size is set at initialisation, it is set to 800x600. Jonas