Dear list, Netsurf is able to view JPEG if linked against libjpeg in /sys/ports. However, it includes the file that is present in the ports 'files' directory, but which for some reason is not installed by default by ape-libs/libjpeg/files/mkfile. Copying the file manually to /sys/include/ape makes netsurf happy, and being able to show jpeg images. Am I right by copying the file? It seem that maybe it would be a too obvious thing to leave out, unless using jconfig.h is a special case (I have not dug very deeply in libjpeg to be honest). I've attached a patch (generated with "hg diff") in case this would be the right thing to do. If not, it would be interesting to know more. Best, Jonas